There are a few ways to remove a ball from a floor drain. One is to use a plunger. Another is to use a wire coat hanger.
How To Remove Ball From Floor Drain
Removing a ball from a floor drain can be difficult, but there are a few methods that can be used. One method is to use a plunger. Place the plunger over the drain and push and pull the plunger up and down. This will create suction and hopefully remove the ball. Another method is to use a wire hanger. Straighten out the hanger and insert it into the drain. Push and pull the hanger until the ball comes out.
– a plunger – a bucket – dish soap – hot water
- Replace the cover of the floor drain
- Look for the ball inside the drain and remove it
- Remove the cover of the floor drain
- Wipe off any dirt or debris that may be on the ball
– Use a plunger to try to dislodge the ball – Use a metal hanger or wire coat hanger to try to snag the ball and pull it out – Use a wet/dry vacuum cleaner to suck the ball out
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do You Get An Object Out Of A Drain?
One way to get an object out of a drain is by using a plunger.
How Do You Get Something Out Of The Floor Drain?
There are a few ways to get something out of the floor drain. One way is to pour a pot of boiling water down the drain. This will help to loosen whatever is stuck in the drain. Another way is to use a plunger. The plunger will help to push whatever is stuck in the drain out.
How Do You Get Metal Objects Out Of A Drain?
If you have a metal object stuck in your drain, one way to get it out is to pour a pot of boiling water down the drain. The boiling water will help to loosen the object and make it easier to remove.
There are a few ways to remove a ball from a floor drain. One is to use a plunger to create suction and pull the ball out. Another is to use a wire hanger to snag the ball and pull it out.